WH&S and environmental compliance is of critical importance for Sydney Wharf Marina. High standards of compliance are in place for contractors working on site to reduce and mitigate risks inherent in our marine environment and to protect our facility assets.
All contractors working on site are required to have, as a minimum standard, the following;
• BIA "Marine Card"
• Public Liability Insurance
• Workers Compensation Insurance
The Marine Card requirement ensures that contractors operating on site have at least a minimal level of training and knowledge with respect to WHS and environmental practices.
If you have any questions with regard to working on site please contact marina management.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MARINE CARD CONTACT THE BIA
- Telephone (02) 9438 2077
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access Web-System www.marinecard.org.au
- Marine Card Training http://www.bia.org.au/training/Marine-Card/index.html